- - - - -

Info on Rainbow Bend Resort

4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Dan Daman_*

Guest_Dan Daman_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2006 - 12:43 PM

i am looking for all and any info on rainbow bend resort in marathon ,fla. I heard it was nice but dont want to go by just one person's opinion. i need all info good and bad about accomadations,resturant,free boats at resort also fishing . what party boat is the best to go out bottom fishing with . iam planning to go at the end of sept.
thanks for your help,
dan

#2 Guest_George M_*

Guest_George M_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2006 - 08:32 AM

QUOTE(Dan Daman @ Mar 1 2006, 12:43 PM) View Post

i am looking for all and any info on rainbow bend resort in marathon ,fla. I heard it was nice but dont want to go by just one person's opinion. i need all info good and bad about accomadations,resturant,free boats at resort also fishing . what party boat is the best to go out bottom fishing with . iam planning to go at the end of sept.
thanks for your help,
dan

smile.gif I have stayed there often, great resturant the suites are better than rooms good value for your money, You could do much worse.

#3 Guest_fishinfool_*

Guest_fishinfool_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2006 - 06:45 AM

[quote name='Dan Daman' date='Mar 1 2006, 12:43 PM' post='762']
i am looking for all and any info on rainbow bend resort in marathon ,fla.

I have not been there in the last two years, but have stayed there many times over the last 35 years or so. I love staying here and have never been disappointed. The restauarant has always been great. I think I have probably stayed in all the rooms and all were pleasant. They also provide a 1/2 day use of small boston whaler free with each days stay. It also happens to be in an area that is less crowded or busy than most other areas in the keys. It is on the oceanside and has a pier/dock that you can walk out and fish or just chill out. Good flats around there for fishing also. I think you would be very happy there. Have fun.

#4 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2006 - 06:52 AM

[quote name='Dan Daman' date='Mar 1 2006, 12:43 PM' post='762']
i am looking for all and any info on rainbow bend resort in marathon ,fla.

Best drift fishing boat? I like a boat I think is named "Marathon Lady" or something like that. It is south of Rainbow Bend, in the north end of marathon, on south side of Vaca cut, East side of road. Pretty boat and nice people.

Bob
maddoxrj@yahoo.com

#5 smarty_dion

smarty_dion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 05:31 AM

now now... where can i set the avatar on this darn forum board. must be something wrong with this hotel's PC!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users